Tee times will be posted 48 hours in advance of each event
- 40 teams total (10 make the cut)
- Monday, August 21 (round one)
- First tee time at TBA: crossover (round one)
- 18 holes at Manderley: Central/North (round one)
- Tee blocks: round one (5,800); round two (6,100)
- Teams that make the cut (top 10) continue play on Championship Saturday at at The Marshes and receive a complimentary ClubEG Membership*
- Prizes for top-five teams after round two
- Champions receive exemption and complimentary entry into the Absolute Comedy C division
- All past champions may pre-register in January and February to ensure their spot, and to avoid having to qualify
- All players that make the cut receive a complimentary round of indoor golf, courtesy of GOLFOMAX on Baxter Rd.
- All players receive a complimentary ticket for Absolute Comedy on Preston St.
- Teams that miss the cut receive a complimentary round of golf** from ClubEG
- Playoff to be used to break ties after round one (to determine who makes the cut) and after round two (for the title)
- Click here to register
- If the direct entry spots are all taken, you can try to play your way into the tournament
* Complimentary ClubEG Membership is a non-transferrable Executive Membership for the 2017 season
** Complimentary round of golf applies to this course list and must be used in 2017
QuickSnap D Division Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for direct entry, both partners must...
- have a Golf Canada handicap factor of 25.0 or higher at the time of registration and on August 1st
- have a scoring average of 100 or more at the time of registration and on August 1st
- Exception: Teams will still be eligible if one of the partners' handicap factor falls below the lower limit by less than 1.0 while the other partner is still above the lower limit, as of August 1st.
Note: If either player has a scoring average or Golf Canada handicap factor that is lower, they are not eligible for the D Division
What you get in return...