Championship Details (2016)
Tee times will be posted 48 hours in advance of each event
Note: All Juniors receive a complimentary ClubEG Weekday Membership
- 40 teams total (8 make the cut)
- Thursday, August 25 (round one)
- First tee time at 10am (round one)
- 18 holes at eQuinelle (round one)
- Tee blocks: round one (6,200); round two (6,600)
- Teams that make the cut (top 8) continue play on Championship Sunday at Eagle Creek
- Prizes for top-five teams after round two
- Champions receive exemption and complimentary entry into either the Open, the GolfWorks A or the Junior Open
- All past champions are invited to register in January to avoid having to qualify
- All players receive a complimentary round of indoor golf, courtesy of GOLFOMAX on Baxter Rd.
- Teams that miss the cut receive a complimentary round of golf** from ClubEG
- Playoff to be used to break ties after round one (to determine who makes the cut) and after round two (for the title)
- Click here to register
- If the direct entry spots are all taken, you can try to play your way into the tournament
** Complimentary round of golf applies to this course list and must be used in 2016
Kevin Haime Junior Open Eligibility Criteria
- Competitors must be between 9-18 years of age on the day of round #1
- Both partners must have scoring averages of less than 100, or Golf Canada handicap factors of 35.0 or less at the time of registration and on August 1st
What you get in return...
Note: The Little Junior Open. In 2016, juniors who shoot over 100 and are below 12 years of age on the date of round #1 will play a nine hole event at Falcon Ridge's Raceview course during Royal-Oak Kick-Off Day.